Deep down, many of us know we’re over committed. But why do we choose to stay that way? Are we looking for validation or approval by DOING lots of stuff? Is it just too hard to say, "No."?
1. Identify HOW we want to live.
2. Identify the things in our life that keep us from living that way.
3. Discuss or write about our concerns/feelings regarding all of this.
4. Brainstorm changes we could possibly make.
5. Decide which changes we will make.
What can we give up?
What can we say ‘No’ to, in order to make time for US?